You are probably here because you have a new Amazon product that needs customer reviews.
Well, LootHoot is the right place.
Why do I need Amazon Reviews?
More Reviews = More Amazon Sales
Amazon sellers can struggle to get sales unless your product has real reviews from real Amazon reviewers.
Without Amazon reviews on your product, you are competing from a weak position with other sellers that have the same or similar product.
Real Amazon Reviews = Buyer's Confidence
Most Amazon customers are going to purchase the product with the most reviews. Without reviews, these customers have nothing to convince them your product has worked for others.You need to build confidence in your products
You need to create confidence in your products & reduce Amazon customers reluctance to purchase your product over another.
Customer trends show an increasing reliance on genuine, descriptive reviews to find out what real people think of your products. Other Amazon sellers have exploited this to HUGE advantage so should you!
Real Amazon Reviews = High Product Trust
Amazon customers are looking for honest reviews from people who have bought & tested your product. LootHoot's members are all genuine and real Amazon customers. Our members only leave real feedback, which will help your product sales.
Amazon customers are savvy and can spot manipulated reviews a mile away. Don't use any service that promises you manipulated reviews!
Fact: Shoppers are more trusting of online reviews when they know the reviews are:
- unaltered and unedited (51% more trusted)
- not deleted for being negative (46% more trusted)
How do I get Amazon Reviews for my product?
What our service offers you:
- Real, quality reviews on your product listings from our 40,000+ thousand experienced Amazon members which include:
- Rich product descriptions and experiences
- Photos or video
- We expose your product on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, so it is visible to thousands of new customers and their friends/family
- Our robust system takes care of everything, from start to finish, you just need to spend 5 minutes to list your deal!
How much is your service?
*October 3rd, Update - Amazon Review Guidelines
On October 3rd, Amazon.com and now Amazon.ca published new reviewing guidelines. Basically what has changed is that we can no longer enforce our members to review the deals they grab on LootHoot.
So how has this affected your deals? Not a whole lot. Many of our members still continue to review because it is something they enjoy doing.
Plus, our Proven Tier includes email follow-ups with members who have grabbed your deal, inviting them to review your product.
*October 24th, Update - Don't use review services that don't follow these important Amazon guidelines.
These Amazon Review Guidelines must be met by all review services you list your deal on:
- Products must not be offered at a discount with the expectation a review will be written
- Customers who grab a deal must not be penalized or rewarded based on "if" or "if not" a review is written.
- The review service must not allow it's members to be banned from the review service if a review is not written.
- Amazon Sellers must not us a review service that allows the seller to choose the customer or rate the reviewer.
- The review service must not collect the customer's Amazon Public Profile so that the customer's reviews can be monitored.
We believe that Amazon reviews should not be manipulated and have taken every step to make sure we follow Amazon Guidelines.
So how is LootHoot compliant with these points?
- Products must not be offered at a discount with the expectation a review will be written.
We no longer oblige our members to leave a review.
Our members are not penalized or rewarded in any way for leaving a review.
We do not ban or suspend members on our site if they do not review.
Sellers have no way of choosing or knowing which member has grabbed their deal. We keep this information private and it is never given out to a seller
Collection of customer's Amazon Public Profile is no longer part of our account sign-up process and we no longer request it from our members.